We have had a significant number of customers asking us to change/replace/upgrade their PS4 Hard Drives and it seemed silly to send it in as the postage is £20 each way and then our time (for a job that i would trust my nan to do).
Jokes aside we have written this simple guide and recorded this simple video to show you just how easy it is to replace the Playstation 4 hard drive.
1. Slide open the cover to the left by sliding it with your hands.
2. Take out the screw with the Playstation symbols on it.
3. Slide back the hard drive.
4. Take out the 4 screws from the side of the hard drive caddy, remove drive.
5. Attach new drive and replace the 4 screws.
6. Replace hard drive into PS4
7. Replace screw with Playstation symbols on
8. Replace the top cover.
Playstation 4 Hard Drive upgrade tips
The PS4 is compatable with most 2.5″ hard drives but needs to be at least 160gb, we would recommend an SSD or if your on a budget try going for something with at least 7200rpm.
If you still want to spend the money and have us do the job for you then visit this page
Leave us a comment below if you need any help on this guide and we will answer your questions.